Twenty-five percent lighter than its predecessor, the Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII Men's Football Boot delivers ground-gripping traction and a supportive fit for the quick moves and speed the game demands.
- Snug fit to help lock in the foot for instant acceleration
- Microfibre upper for maximum support and ball control at high speeds
- Vapor Traction System for exceptional traction and grip
- Firm-ground studs for use on short-grass pitches that may be slightly wet, but rarely muddy
The Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII Football Boot features Vapor Traction, a multidirectional stud pattern designed for instant acceleration and quick cuts in any direction. Inspired by racing spikes, grip zones in the forefoot allow for quick bursts of speed. Dual-density, direct-inject studs at the heel deliver durable traction, support and outstanding surface penetration for greater speed, and are positioned to help prevent grass build-up. For extra grip, there's also a midfoot stud.
- For ultra-lightweight support, comfort and a great fit, this football boot features soft, supple and ultra-thin Teijin synthetic leather. It's specifically designed to fit around the foot like a second skin, delivering natural touch and enhanced traction while ensuring nothing goes to waste.
- Lightweight Design
- Contributing to this boot's light weight is a full-length glass-fibre plate, which reduces weight while maximising strength. It helps transfer foot-planting energy directly to the studs, reducing stud pressure and providing instant support and stability.
- Low-profile toe box helps you to get under the ball for improved control
- Medial and lateral reinforcements for support and lockdown where you need it
- Minimalistic, soft heel counter to help lock the foot down comfortably